Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh, China....oh, poor naive China

According to recent news, more than 24 million Chinese men can find themselves sans spouse in 2020.
(thought:  maybe the U.S. can get in on this mail order bride thing now)

Sadly since the Chinese are limited to one child per household and the preferred child is male, it seems since these soon to be mothers are having ultrasounds to determine the baby's sex, they are choosing "sex-specific abortions" in hopes the next child will be male.  Now they are all cry-ee about the men to women ratio.  I wonder what the hell is wrong with people.  Does it not make more sense to have girls instead?  Sure maybe the family name won't get carried on but hey, all we need is a sperm bank and we're good.

Maybe someday people will realize both genders are equally important (clearly women are far more superior)
and equally contributing (please men couldn't blow their nose properly if not for us).  I mean what would we do without the opposite sex (uhmmm...stop being mommies to grown men)?

So to sum up: Chinese dumb asses making Chinese extinct, U.S. to look into exporting mail order brides, women better than men...yes I think that about sums it up.

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment