Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good Morning Class.  Today I bring you a list of the all time best stalker songs using the Homeland Security Advisory System


Low  (kinda creepy)
Don't Stand So Close To Me - Police: don't stand, don't stand so, don;t stand so close to me...
(is considering using this as a ring tone in a large crowd....or in any Chinese restaurant) 

Guarded (definate warning signes)
Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood: carved my name into his leather seats, took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all four tires....
Perrmanent marker - Taylor Swift: he found 30 other pieces but he'll never find them all, tried to tape it back together now he knows to keep it off the wall x is the shape I drew through your face in permanent marker...

Elevated (restraining order)

I Will Follow Him - Little peggy March: I will follow him where ever he may go there isn't a mountain too high...
Where You Are - Rascal Flats: I don't know you don't know I wanna find a place to go where you are I've been up I've been down you know my smile you kniw my frown I just love when your around I wanna be (3x) where you are where you are...

High (witness protection)
Watching You - Melissa Etheridge: and if you don't want me I don't want to want you and if you won't see me I don't know what to do but oh keep watching you until I see right through oh I keep watching you...
Paparazzi - Lady Gaga: I'm your biggest fan I'll follw you until you love me papa-paparazzi...
Don't Walk Away - Miley Cyrus: I'm gonna get you yeah no matter what they say you think I;m loosin but I always get me way...

Severe (last will and testiment)
Run For Your Life - Beatles: well I'd rather see you dead, little girl than to be with another man, you better keep your head little girl, or I won't know where I am...
Stalker - Goldfinger: sometimes she says she's my mom looks like she doesn't belong, she's my own peeping tom flowers every day the cops tell her to stay 500 feet away she's sleeping on my door step, she hasn't hurt me yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment