Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10 Reasons why it sould not be raining

1.  If I shrink any more nobody will be able to see me, proven fact water makes me shrink. I used to be 5'9".

2.  It is wet and if you think I am going to get my awsome high heels wet  then you have another thing coming. Cue men with sedan (old english version, not american car)

3.  I just got my car washed (read: Gail got my car washed one week ago). Me? Get my own car washed? PFFT!

4.  I have yet to build an ark.  Don't even get me started on animals two by two I can't even keep a gold fish alive

5.  I have yet to purchase an umbrella or galoshes in the whole of my life and I don't intend to start now. I may or may not be walking to the car with a bag over my head...don't judge

6.  Californians can't drive already.  As we speak there is an accident on every freeway and highway and street and avenue and boulevard and...and...

7.  Bees can't fly in the rain...think about the bees...oh, the humanity...the poor bees!

8.  It goes against the "Sunny California" hype and what would California be if not for the hype I ask you?

9.  Homeless people don't need their own version of Katrina.  Hell?  Yes, I'd like a reservation for one please.

10.  Nobody in California has storm doors; this IS a storm just ask any Californian  This just in..this morning all Californians called in to work and are in their multi-media rooms under their IKEA table writing their last will and testament


***Disclaimer.  To not offend the bees of California and indeed the world I would like to make the following statement:  Bees can in fact fly in the rain, however they do not like to...something to do with the sun and their natural nav system.  No bees were injured in the making of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment