Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Friday, March 26, 2010

A SOS...or...not!

... --- ...

... --- ...

... --- ...

SOS?  No? Ok, just me then.


26MAR10 10:45am pst - I write this as a testament of the horrors I am enduring of this 26TH day of March.  In case no one ever finds my body, tell my kids I love them.  I am issuing a plea for help.  I am currently being held captive.  Death is imminent. 

26MAR10 11:45am pst - They have me surrounded.  They fill the halls, they are in every room.  I try not to make eye contact as I believe they can sense fear.  Death is imminent. 

26MAR10 12:45pm pst -They watch my every move and have thus far thwarted ever effort I have made to alert authorities.  Any attempt to escape will be futile.  There is no escape.  Death is imminent.

26MAR10 1:15pm pst - It started with one or two and stealthily they have multiplied.  I have counted at least eleventybillion of them.  Their presence may seem innocent enough to the passerby.  Death is imminent.

26MAR10 1:40pm pst - I have asked for parley, and have invoked the Geneva Convention.  These actions on my part may be in vain as these captors do not follow a civil code of conduct.  Death is imminent.

26MAR10 2:00pm pst - Without concern of safety for myself I have taken a picture of said captives to allow you to see the horrors I face. 


 I believe this is the leader, suspicions not yet confirmed!

 These are the corner watchmen.  From what I can gather, they are called Fred!

26MAR10 2:45pm pst - Something is touching me.  They mock my pain.  Death is imminent.

26MAR10 2:52pm pst - This is my last update as I have stopped freaking out long enough  decided to look up Crane Fly in Wikipedia, discovering their innocence.

Note to self:  Research before listening to the little voices in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment