Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Want to be Queen...just for the Hats!

Today is International Women's Day.  The woman I recognize is Queen Elizabeth II and I swear it's not just because of her hats.  Her Majesty is a woman with class hats, with grace hats, with conviction hats, with integrity hats and a woman with a heart hats and soul hats that means to be Queen of hats.   Queen Elizabeth II from the house of Windsor hats is what all women should be.  She has done everything from being a truck driver and mechanic in the Women's Auxiliary Territorial Service while wearing a hat (albeit OD Green) to being the ruler of The Commonwealth Realms hats: United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Saint Vincent, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, The Grenadines, Belize, Antigua, Barbuda and Saint Kitts and Nevis.  

Queen Elizabeth II has always put right hats above popular.  She rules with strength hats, compassion hats and an unwavering moral sense hats.  She exemplifies what all women should strive to be and wear (i.e. hats).  

A few pictures of this amazing woman hats, yes?




So today I celebrate Queen Elizabeth hats.  Here's to hoping we can all strive to have a bit of QEII in us all and her hats on our heads.









No comments:

Post a Comment