Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Moooving Daaaaay!!!

Wanna know what I did this past weekend (by I, I mean my family while I messed about).  I (we) moved.  Moved into the truck, moved out of the truck.  Moved in the sun, moved in the rain.  Moved so much stuff we could have furnished a small third world country.  I will not move again...not with a fox, not in a box, not wearing sox...

For your viewing entertainment I have attached some photos.  Although you do not see me moving anything in them, I assure you that I was very busy playing on the wheel-y thing-y and picture taking
Union Supervisor on site.  There will be no dilly-dallying.
                               This break will be coming out of your paycheck!
Moving Crew...I haz one!

Movin On Up out of the ghetto

Not pictured:  Me inside with a cool drink.  What?  It was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment