Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I plan to sue...

I think there is a time to withhold information and a time to tell all.  The latter applies here.  There is a store that I did not know about until oh, now.  How come nobody told me about Anthroplogie?  How come I wasn't informed of it's existance?  How come I wasn;t in the know?  I would never hold such precious information from anyone.  I have been terribly wronged and am looking into filing a complaint and seeking legal counsel for restitution in the form of Anthropologie gift cards.  Officially everyone I ever knew is on notice.  The store is the pinnacle of awsomeness-ness.  I don't just like some things there.  I heart all the things there. 

                                                                        The lovely clothes...

and OOOH the jewelry (getting hot in here)...


oh sweet heaven the SHOES (can't breathe)...


and dear G-d the PURSES (head exploding iminenet)...


and the crowning glory (you like what I did there)
HATS!!! (someone, call 911)


My Current plan is to stock everything in this store until I have it all.  Every last thing.  Every shirt, every jacket, every pant, every dress, every piece of jewelry, every shoe and oh yes, every HAT! 

One would think I am obsessed, one would think...and one would be right.

Shameful!



No comments:

Post a Comment