Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Monday, September 19, 2011

One of my many faves

One of my most favourite* pastimes is the weekly Farmers Market.  There are a ton of them, so it is very important to search for the best.  Though I am a sucker for any Farmers Market, there are some I stock regularly in the Orange County area.  These are my wonderful findings from a few weekends ago.


perfect yumminess



bag o'goodies



Look at the Rosemary, basil and mint...have you seen finer?  No, no you have not!

The squash, onions, beats, green beans and kale; all perfect accompaniments to any protien.
* Yes I know.  That is all.




w/luv E-

No comments:

Post a Comment