A list of some web based faves.
Ok, so a few merchandise websites that I lub, lub, lub. In no particular order we have:
1. http://www.shopittome.com/ - Give them your size and fave brands and they send you e-mails when those things go on sale. Brilliant, yes?
2. http://www.wishpot.com/ - You can use this for registries (how did I not know about this site when I got married), showers or to make a wish list of things you want to stalk. When the price falls below a certain amount, they e-mail you. Woohoo!
3. http://www.stylebakery.com/ - Way to much going on here and it is all wonderful, ideas on syle, tips, good deals, anything you need to know about the how, when, where and whys of fashion all in one conveniently wrapped site.
4. http://www.alltherageonline.com/ - Fashion jewelry for cheap, cheap, cheap. Did I mention CHEAP???
5. http://www.savings.com/ - Codes and coupons and notices of sales, list of blogs about saving and deals, a myriad of savings gizmos to help you pay less for the things you want.
And now the most fab blogs eva, eva-eva, eva!
1. http://www.aladyinlondon.com/ - A brilliant travel blog.
2. http://www.amotherinisrael.com/ - Great information, tips, ideas and news about Israel and about being a Jew.
3. http://www.erineverafter.blogspot.com/ - At first the name caught my attention but her site is just lovely. She blogs about all things she finds just lovely.
4. http://www.fabbrunette.com/ - a wonderful peak into her life, she blogs about baking, heels, family and all things she loves.
5. http://www.fromayellowhouse.blogspot.com/ - An expat from Georgia, living with her British husband in England. Envy her much? Yes, yes I do.
6. http://www.jennsylvania.com/ - Ok, been following her for years. One of the few writers that make me laugh out loud so much that I cry. She is hilarious. There is a list of the books she has written located on her site. I devour everything she writes as soon as it hits the shelves or internet. Beware; she is unapologetically Conservative and snarky. I simply adore her.
7. http://littleredboat.co.uk/ - A blogger in England who blogs of her daily happenings here there and everywhere.
8. http://thepolymathchronicals.blogspot.com/ - Another brilliant writer. I stalk her books as well.
The following is a list of blogs concerning an interest of mine. The welfare of Saudi Arabia and the women who live there. If you have no interest in the Kingdom, you can stop here.
1. http://blueabaya.blogspot.com/ - A Scandinavian woman living life in Saudi Arabia.
2. http://susiesbigadventure.blogspot.com/ - An American Expat living with her family in Saudi Arabia.
3. http://lostinriyadh.blogspot.com/ - Blogging about Saudi happenings.
4. http://saudiwomen.wordpress.com/ - A Saudi woman's take on Saudi and women's issues.
5. http://saudijeans.org/ - Written by Ahmed Al Omran, blogging on Political and Social Issues. The only male on my list of blogs. I mention him by name because he deserve that respect for his commitment to what is right, not simply what is law.