Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm not a bettin' Lady

This past weekend travels saw me no further than 20 or so miles down the road.  Although just a hop, skip and or jump away I have only been to this location once before, years ago.  I have to say for myself, I resisted the temptation to jump up and down and say "I want one, I want one".  Maybe because I have an ounce of self control but I'm willing to bet it's because I don't have the required knowledge, training or hundreds of thousands of dollars available to me. 

We arrived at 7:30am for breakfast, it was a wee bit overcast and slightly chilly...maybe because it was 7:30 IN THE MORNING!! I blame my mother.

Sooo pictures, yes?



Home of the horses that make me squeeeeeeeee!!!

The afore mentioned squeeeeeee!!!
Ditto
Breakfast mmmm!
Oh, the kid's college tuition lost here.
Pictured here: someone I'm taller than.
Not pictured here:  The unholy amount of bees around this thing.

So, what I have learned on this fine Saturday morning at the track is that....I WANT NEED A RACE HORSE! 

w/luv E

No comments:

Post a Comment