Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pemberley in Cypress


It is official, the Pemberley Estate has moved to Cypress.  The Master and Mistress, Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy and Mrs. Elizabeth Darcy along with their dear friend Mr. Charles Bingley have moved in safe and sound.  We servants are busy night and day making sure they have every accommodation.  Though they are a very demanding bunch, we are happy to oblige their every whim.  The Darcy's have not yet spoke of when they will be entertaining guests but the word around the servants quarters is that the Darcy's are expecting to send out invitations any day now.  I must say the town is lively with anticipation.  Here is a few shots of the much talked about Darcy's.

More on the social calendar later.


Welcome to Pemberley
 





The Darcy's & Mr. Bingley

No comments:

Post a Comment