Dedication

My Fema (grandmother) who taught me to take pleasure in the little things, the important things in life and who my most cherished childhood memories are with. She will forever remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Temporarily incapacitated or lazy!

Where have I been?  Isn't the question, where have YOU been?  No?  Ok then.

I have been on a great number of escapades since we last spoke; wonderful places like here and there, this place and that place.  Doing wonderful things like this, that and the other thing.   I know, I know.  The sheer excitement of my happenings is to much for you to bare.  I did have a small vacation though.  I went to one of the most wonderful places in the America's, Nay the Solar System...Canada (Oh Canada la.la..la..la)!  Can I tell you I love, love, love, love Canada.  They have some of the nicest people ever.  Like stab yourself in the eye nice.  Really, nice people.  Canada is clean, not like lightly dusting around the edges clean, more like OCD; scrub the paint off the wall clean.  Canada has a great lack of bugs which I enjoyed tremendously.  I wonder if the shortage of bugs had to do with the freezing temperatures?  Of course by freezing I mean, sunny weather in the 40's...which IS freezing.

Needless to say we had a wonderful time and saw some wonderful sites.  A few bits...


Our suite view in Victoria B.C.
 
Our suite view in Victoria B.C.

                                              








                                                       


The Legislative Assembly of B.C.

Inside the Legislative Assembly of B.C.




Stain Glass window in the Legislative Assembly
 
Butchart Gardens Victoria B.C.


                               

 
Butchart Gardens

 
Craigdarroch Castle,Victoria B.C.

    
 
Craigdarroch Castle
Thus a peek into my Canada. 

**Note to self: Convince U.S. to use the Canadian Dollar.....because it's prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment